OrganiCAN: Vitamin C Serum Benefits😃 and How to Use🤔?
Why Vitamin C🍋?
In terms of nutrition, vitamin C is the best for human skin. In addition to aiding in the formation and repair of human tissue, it is crucial for growth and development. Vitamin C offers antioxidants that combat the free radicals responsible for conditions like cancer, heart disease, and arthritis. The majority of your vitamin C intake will come from foods like cantaloupes, oranges, broccoli, and Brussels sprouts. Almost all fruits and vegetables contain some vitamin C.
The skin naturally contains vitamin C, which promotes the formation of collagen and antioxidant levels. Vitamin C shields the skin from UV light ray damage (especially when used alongside vitamin E). Moreover, vitamin C helps to retain water for optimum skin hydration and protects the skin's barrier, which prevents irritants from entering your skin. OrganiCAN has introduced the best for your skin: Anti-Aging 20 % Vitamin C Serum with Retinol and Hyaluronic acid.
OrganiCAN’s Vitamin C Serum is a ONE STOP SOLUTION for your skin care needs and offers following benefits:
- Anti- Aging Benefits🙌- This vitamin C serum contains a synergistic combination of Vitamin C, Hyaluronic acid and Retinol which acts as a strong antioxidant and hydration boost for skin. These ingredients have been proven to slow down the aging process of the skin thus reducing wrinkles and skin drooping.
- Boosts Collagen production✨- In addition to its anti-aging benefits, Vitamin C Serum increases the amount of collagen in your skin. While collagen is continuously produced by our skin throughout our lives, as we become older, this process becomes slower. Regular use of Vitamin C Serum aids in increasing and maintaining production of collagen thus giving our skin, robust, supple, and youthful look.
- Protects skin from UV induced photodamage (sun damage)🌞- Vitamin C Serum has also been shown to be useful in reducing UV damage. Moreover, it aids in calming any skin irritation brought on by sunburns. Given this, sunscreen and Vitamin C Serum complement each other effectively because the former enhances the latter's benefits.
- Prevents hyperpigmentation & evens the skin tone👩🏻🦰- Vitamin C Serum is well-known in the skincare industry for making skin appear more radiant. Due to its ability to stop excessive melanin production, it is effective in reducing hyperpigmentation and enhancing skin tone.
- Works in providing relief to acne prone skin😊- Due to its antioxidant properties, Vitamin C Serum exhibits anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce acne-related redness and inflammation.
When and how to apply OrganiCAN Vitamin C Serum🤔
Daily application of 10–20% vitamin C serums is recommended if you have normal, oily, or dry or combination skin. Do a patch test to determine whether your face can tolerate your serum for the best and safest outcome.
OrganiCAN Vitamin C serum is a day and night serum, thus can be used at both times. The best way to use this serum is to clean the face and gently exfoliate it. Apply 3-5 drops of serum over the skin using finger tips, gently massage till the serum is absorbed into the skin. If using during the day, it is recommended to use a sunscreen after serum application while at night time serum application can be followed by a moisturizer.